Paleo Update:

Okay here is the scoop 8 weeks in to following the Paleo diet. I have lost 10lbs! My husband has lost 5lbs. Now let me be very clear, while many people I have discovered lose weight as a bonus side effect of Paleo eating, some do not. Some people it takes awhile to see the weight lose. Example, my husband has always lost weight easily and the opposite for me, I have always had to work at it. Generally speaking, I do not pay close attention to lbs but rather size instead and my clothes are looser.
     Eight weeks in we have leveled off a bit with the high cost of Paleo eating now that we have the basics in the kitchen. My husband and I also have our favorite recipes down. We have found that the cost is in all actuality the same or less expensive than the standard way of eating once you are completely eating the Paleo style. This is especially so for us, since there was a drastic reduction in eating out.
     Paleo eating is very time consuming but the trade off is knowing how good you are treating your body. In fact my blood pressure has drastically improved and is now 121/72. I'm no longer in the pre-hypertension zone and our skin has improved! Check out The Paleo Way with Pete Evens, amazing!


Have a fantastic day and feel free to leave any questions in the comment box!

Wendee-

#ThePaleoWay  #living@50

Comments

Popular posts from this blog